Monday, May 9, 2011

Fruit Cocktail is finished!

After the novel I wrote the other day, this will be a short post.  I finished sewing down the binding on Fruit Cocktail while I was at Dawn's on Saturday and started on the hand sewing for the Friendship Star quilt.  I used King Tut #901 for the top quilting and a green variegated Coats & Clark in the bobbin.

 

We also hit the 25% off anniversary sale at one of our local shops and we picked up a few Kaffe Fasset fabrics at good prices so that was fun too, although I really didn't need any new fabric lol.

And here is the progress on my needlepoint picture.  It is called Sawtooth Sampler by Laura J. Perin and it is from her quilt pattern series.







2 comments:

Loris said...

Love the colors in Fruit Salad. Very sweet quilt! And your needlepoint is going to be beautiful!

Barb said...

Love your quilt!