Sunday, October 9, 2011

Panels, Books, Patterns & one Kit for Sale

The paring down begins, even if it is only a tiny baby step.  I figure if I start now, I might be about 50% ready to move by the time the move date arrives next June.  I thought I'd put these things on my blog for a bit first before heading over to Ebay or Etsy. 

So here's what I've got for this round.  I have a number of panels, a number of books, a few patterns and one kit.  Prices do not include shipping.  All items are new, in excellent condition, except for one small exception noted below, and they are from a smoke free home.  You already know this isn't a pet free home, but none of these items were harmed in any way by the felines that live here lol.

Please email me at pawsntailsquilts@gmail.com if interested in any of the items.  Thanks for looking!


Monster Machines Panel from Northcott - $5.00 (SOLD)


Jungle Animals Panel - $5.00 (SOLD)


Whimsical Workshop Panel by Heidi Pridemore - $4.00 - note, the upper left hand wrench has a small cut in it


Fabriholics Forever Panel from Moda - $5.00 (SOLD)


With All my Heart panel for Marcus Brothers - $5.00


True Friends by Nancy Halvorsen - $10.00


Shadow Quilts - $10.00


In The Studio With Judy Murrah - $5.00


Quick Cozy Flannel Quilts - $5.00


Garden Club Quilts - $10.00


Scrap Happy Quick-Pieced Scrap Quilts by Sally Schneider - $10.00



Easy Applique by BH&G - $5.00


From the Heart quilts to cherish - $10.00


Turtle Party - includes 2 patterns - $4.00


Candy Hearts pattern - $4.00


Tulips kit - $20.00


Checkerboard Chickens - $4.00




No comments: