Friday, November 12, 2010

Stash Enhancement!

Ok, so after I did my previous post about not getting anything quilty done recently, I remembered that I have spent some time buying fabric over the past couple of weeks.  How could I forget that???  The first purchase was from Hancocks of Paducah.  No special reason...just had the urge to buy fabric, so I ordered some Kaffe Fassett and Philip Jacobs fabrics.  Some were back ordered, but I've received most of them. 

Shortly after I received my package from Hancocks, Jackie had a great post market sale with 25% off everything in her store.  Well, who could resist that?  Certainly not me LOL.  So I ordered a bunch of small cuts of mostly Kaffe and Jacobs fabrics, with some batiks thrown in for good measure.  Here's my haul from the last couple of weeks, minus the fabrics from Hancocks that haven't arrived yet.  Oh, and yesterday I ordered a couple of Moda Saltbox Harvest layer cakes from Fat Quarter Shop at 50% off.  I love that fabric line, so was waiting for a sale to pick some up.  Fifty percent off certainly met that criteria!

Dark Kaffe & Jacobs fabrics:


Medium Kaffe & Jacobs fabrics:


Light Kaffe & Jacobs fabrics:


And all of the batiks:






2 comments:

Kim Brackett said...

Love all the fabrics! Can't wait to see what they turn into!

Rosalyn Manesse said...

You have a great eye for color. Yummy fabrics