Saturday, January 7, 2012

What I've Done This Past Week

Scott and I flew back from ND on the 30th.  Since then, I've bought this to accommodate my new expanding family:


I've sold this:


I drove to Tucson to select and buy this:


And we spent a day in Sedona meeting with the minister and selecting this area for our wedding site.  We will get married in June on this little beach right along Oak Creek.


Further up the creek and closer to Cathedral Rock:


And then I took a nap all day yesterday.  Not really, but I wish I had because I'm exhausted!  I certainly haven't been quilting, but I did wash all the new fabric I had acquired over the last month or so and did manage to get unpacked from the trip by the time I had been home for 4 days.

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Love this post! Such an exciting time for you! Congratulations on the wedding AND the new car!

Kim Brackett said...

So exciting! New car, new life -- sounds like you're doing well. I wish you all the best!