Sunday, April 18, 2010

And the winners are...

Since Sassy is such a frequent contributor to the blog I thought I would let her help with the drawing. 


She sniffed the papers and promptly walked away.  Open windows and the morning activity in the yard are apparently far more interesting.  Go figure.  So on to plan B.



I turned away and reached in so there was no chance of seeing any of the names on the papers.  And I swirled them around a few times too for good measure. 

The first name drawn was:



Terry chose the batiks as her first choice so those will soon be on the way to her. 

And the second winner is:



I originally said that the second person drawn would get their second choice, but I didn't quite think that through.  Since Terry and Renee had different first choices, they can both have their first choice.  Renee's first choice was the Debbie Mumm fabrics, so they will soon have a new home with her.

Interestingly enough, they both had the same second choice!  Ladies, I will email you to get your mailing addresses.  Congratulations on your wins!

All of the items not given away in this go around will be saved for future giveaways, maybe sooner than later, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Terry said...

Thanks so much Laura! I can't wait to get my batiks! :0)

Renee G said...

Thank you. I was tickled that the Debbie Mumm fabric will be winging its way to me. Thank you.