Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Sneak Peek

Even though I still haven't sewn the backing for Chocolate Covered Cherries, I have technically started on my next project.  What can I say...I have a very short attention span!  But the backing will get sewn.  And soon. 

Here is a sneak peek at the next project:


It all started with this, a pile of dot fabrics that Wanda sent me awhile back.  She saw my post about all of the new dot fabrics I had purchased and asked if I wanted her leftovers from her dot quilt.  Duh, of course I wanted them!  I love playing with other people's scraps.  Even better than playing with my own lol.  And now I have a plan for them and am almost ready to get started.  I need to go through some more fabric and then I should be ready to go. 


It's been awhile since I've posted any pictures of the feline members of the household.  That is because I've hardly taken any!  Shocking I know.  But I did get a few of Sassy helping with dinner on Sunday.  

Hmmm, what's this thing that has cool water droplets on the top and smells good?


Maybe I should get a closer look...


And how about a view from the other side?


Maybe touching it will help me figure out what this is...


She was totally fascinated with the crock pot for about 10 minutes and then finally gave up and left.  Oh, and she's also trained me to run water for her in the front bathroom sink so she can drink it while it's running *sigh*.  I don't know why I do those things for that cat.  It's not like it keeps her out of trouble LOL.







3 comments:

Loris said...

The new project looks quite interesting. How fun to have all those different scraps with dots!
My felines like running water as well. They also like to go into the shower right after I get out. I think they like the warmth.

Barb said...

Cute pictures....

Marjorie said...

Lol. Love the dots. We had a cat who loved to drink out of the leaky bathtub faucet. After it was fixed, she would follow you into the bathroom and stare at the faucet until you gave in and turned it on temporarily.