Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Getting There...

I've made good progress on my dishcloth afghan, which I think will be renamed "Patchwork Afghan" since it has a quilt-like look to it. 

I've got the bottom three rows sewn together and the blocks are sewn together for all but the last two rows.  The assembly is going really fast and is an excellent tv watching project.  Then it will be on to the border and it will be done!

Of course Sassy had to get into the picture.  She says she hasn't been on the blog much lately and that needs to change!  lol

1 comment:

Terry said...

You're making great progress! It's very pretty! :0)