Friday, November 2, 2012

Election Day Sale at My Very Own Quilt Shop!

To celebrate the fact that we have the freedom to vote in this great country we live in, I am having an Election Day sale at http://www.myveryownquiltshop.com/.  The sale will continue through midnight, November 6th, 2012. 

Shop now and save 10% off your entire order.  Please note - the discount will appear in the shopping cart, but not on the individual item prices. 

I have the same sale going on in my Ebay store, which has fat quarter packs that are not yet listed on the store site.  You can find my Ebay store here.  The fat quarter packs are listed under the Stashbuilder category or you can simply search the store for "stashbuilder".

Below is just one of the gorgeous sets of fat quarters we have:


Happy Shopping and Happy Voting!

No comments: