Monday, November 19, 2012

Santa's Workshop Has Been Busy!

I am not a last minute Christmas shopper.  Actually, I am not a last minute anything.  I hate the stress involved with situations like that.  Some people thrive on it.  I do not.  So, I am not only a NOT a last minute Christmas shopper, I am an early Christmas shopper.  After my trip out tonight, I will have probably 85% of my gifts purchased and the ones that are left will be easy to take care of.

The kids were with us this past weekend so yesterday was wrapping day at our house.  The kids wrapped all of their gifts for their dad and Scott and I wrapped the rest after they went home.  And here is the result of all of our hard work:


Our Christmas isn't until the last weekend in December when we have the kids, but we are sending all of these gifts home with my Dad and Stepmother when they are here this week for Thanksgiving.  Then all we need to add are the ribbons and bows which we will put on when we get there for Christmas.  That way they won't get squished while in transit :-).

My afghan is almost done.  Just one and a half rows of the final border to finish and then blocking it.  I will probably finish the border tonight during the Bears game.  Here are the youngest two felines playing on the sewn together blocks. Those two seem to have a lot of fun together.  I think Sassy likes having another cat close to her size.  For now lol.




No comments: