Saturday, November 3, 2012

Yard Sale Saturday

Yay, it's yard sale Saturday again and I am finally getting my act together to participate!  Colorado Lady is our host today, filling in for Miss Bonnie who is on the road.  Below are my offerings.  Please email me at laura@myveryownquiltshop if you are interested.  I prefer PayPal, but will also take checks or money orders.  Happy Yard Sale-ing!

  • Quilt TOP made by me from leftover blocks from a king size jewel box quilt.  All batik except for the white background fabric.  Measures 34 1/2 x 34 1/2.  $25 plus $5.15 shipping.


  • Paper pieced heart blocks in progress.  One block made, foundations prepared and pieces cut and labeled for the other three.  This would be a great project for learning to paper piece, which was what I was doing with it.  $5 including shipping.


  • Large flat rate box stuffed with scraps, strips, and flannel scraps.  $10 plus $15.45 shipping.

  • Quilt TOP pieced by me.  Measures 21 1/2 x 21 1/2.  Blocks are paper pieced so are very precise.  Fun bright colors with fuchsia border and lots of white space for some awesome machine quilting, which I am not currently capable of doing!!  $15 plus $5.15 shipping.


  • Quilt TOP pieced by me.  Measures 20 1/2 x 20 1/2.  Another setting variation of the same blocks used in the previous quilt.  Blocks are paper pieced so are very precise. Fun bright colors with fuchsia border and lots of white space for some awesome machine quilting, which I am not currently capable of doing!! $15 plus $5.15 shipping.

    

1 comment:

Terry said...

These are all tempting, but I still have my own little batik quilt to make from the pattern you sent me so long ago! LOL