Friday, May 28, 2010

Stash from Creations Quilt Shop

The stash enhancement is complete for this trip as I have maxed out my budget, but I got everything I wanted so I don’t feel that I missed out on anything. Creations has one of the best batik selections that I’ve ever seen, but I actually passed them up and barely glanced at them. Instead, I was focused on their Kaffe Fassett and dot fabrics. I managed to find some of both in the sale section so that was an extra bonus. Here’s my haul for the trip.

Kaffe Fassett fabrics with a few other Westminster designers thrown own, but mostly Kaffe:



Dot fabrics, some of which are also Kaffe Fassett, but I don’t plan to use them with the other Kaffe fabrics:


Bright fabrics and a cat pillow case kit that I couldn’t resist after seeing the sample.  Like you're surprised I bought something with cats!


Flannel fat quarters from the sale section. I have a specific plan for these, so hopefully they will get used soon.


Miscellaneous other fabrics. These were all from the sale section, even the batik.

We are heading out to the ranch right now to do some clearing of the growth that has occurred since we were here last year.  Nothing like some manual labor to get the blood pumping!!

1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Great fabrics!!! Love a good sale!! :)