Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Gifts Done!

I finished sewing down the last binding on my sister's three Christmas quilts this past week.  I love sewing down binding, so this was an enjoyable process for me.  I used Connecting Threads Essentials thread in various colors for all of the quilting.

The finished Christmas table mat.  I used my walking foot to do the quilting around the flower in the center.  I couldn't get a good picture of the center quilting, but I'm hoping if you zoom in on the second picture that you can see it.  I really like how this quilt turned out.  I hope my sister does too! 



The Halloween Octagon.  I really like the striped binding on this one.



 And the Autumn Octagon.




1 comment:

Loris said...

Your quilting looks great and the quilts look wonderful. Lovely work! Your sister will love them.