Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011!

At the end of each year, I like to revisit and summarize the projects I've completed for the year and to work on my goals for the next year.  While I didn't come close to achieving all of my 2010 goals, I did reduce my UFOs from 75 to 58.  I also completed all quilts that I started except for one, so I'm pleased with how the year turned out, particularly since I had some major life changes occurring at the same time.

Keeping track of my finishes on my blog was motivating and also made it easy to do my yearend summary. 

In 2010, I completed the following:
  • 1 bag - my first!
  • 6 medium to large quilts
  • 18 small quilts
  • 6 pet quilts
  • 3 cross stitch projects
  • 12 cat mats
  • 37 dishcloths
Next up is to work on my goals for 2011.  I'll do that over the next week or so, as well as my annual fabric inventory.

No comments: